Looking for your next must-read book? Whether you're a fan of dystopian novels, fantasy series, classic literature, or mysteries, this list has got you covered. We've compiled a list of 25 of the best books that you won't be able to put down. From "The Hunger Games" to "1984" to "The Handmaid's Tale," these books will transport you to different worlds and leave you thinking about their characters and stories long after you've turned the final page. So, get ready to add some new titles to your reading list and discover your next favorite book.
- "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins: A dystopian novel where children are forced to fight to the death in a televised event.
- "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J.K. Rowling: A fantasy novel about a young boy who discovers he's a wizard and attends a school for magic.
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee: A classic novel about racial injustice and the loss of innocence in a small Southern town.
- "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green: A love story about two teenagers with terminal illnesses who fall in love.
- "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner: A science fiction novel about a group of teens trying to escape a deadly maze.
- "The Divergent Series" by Veronica Roth: A dystopian series set in a society where people are divided into factions based on their personalities.
- "The Percy Jackson series" by Rick Riordan: A fantasy series about a teenage boy who discovers he's the demigod son of Poseidon.
- "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis: A fantasy series that follows a group of children as they travel to a magical land called Narnia.
- "The Giver" by Lois Lowry: A dystopian novel about a society where emotions and memories have been eliminated.
- "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher: A novel about a high school student who receives tapes from a classmate who recently committed suicide.
- "The Selection" by Kiera Cass: A Dystopian romance novel where girls compete to marry a prince.
- "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs: A fantasy novel about a boy who discovers an abandoned orphanage for children with supernatural abilities.
- "Eleanor & Park" by Rainbow Rowell: A novel about the unlikely romance between two misfits in 1980s Nebraska.
- "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey: A science fiction series about the survival of human race after successive waves of alien invasions.
- "1984" by George Orwell: A classic dystopian novel about a totalitarian government that controls every aspect of its citizens' lives.
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood: Another dystopian novel where women are stripped of their rights and forced to bear children for wealthy couples.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: A classic novel about the American Dream, love, and decadence in the 1920s.
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien: A fantasy trilogy about a hobbit and his companions who journey to destroy a powerful ring and save Middle Earth.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: A mystery thriller about a journalist and a computer hacker who team up to solve a decades-old murder case.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: A novel about friendship, betrayal, and redemption set in Afghanistan.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: A coming-of-age novel about a high school freshman navigating life, love, and mental illness.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde: A Gothic novel about a man who sells his soul for eternal youth and beauty.
- The Color Purple" by Alice Walker: A novel about a young black girl growing up in the American South during the 1930s and 1940s.
- The Hunger Artist by Franz Kafka: A short story about a professional faster who makes his living by starving himself for public entertainment.
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy: A post-apocalyptic novel about a father and son's journey to survive in a world devastated by an unnamed disaster.
Still looking for more top books? Number 6 Publishing is an independent book publishing company dedicated to helping authors share their unique stories. Check out our latest releases:
The Game Keeper's Series:
The Complicated Journey Series:
Stay tuned for additional releases in both series.